Benefits per level in the organization
We strongly believe that Learning Management should and can live throughout the entire organization.
Click on the positions on the left, to find out how Trainingbase supports various levels within the organization.
Let's be honest. In the end it's all about revenue and profit.
Employee Development should contribute to this, just like everything else.
At KTMS we are dedicated to providing a solid base needed to maximize employee potential.
- Efficient allocation of the training budget
- Training department saves time and trains more
- Creating a strong image through continuity in employee development
- Management information on training
- No more worrying about legal compliances
Regional HR/Learning Manager (optional)
You look after Learning & Development on various locations.
It's not always easy to be completely up to date on what's going on where.
Furthermore, you feel like the different locations could work better together.
At KTMS we provide the tools to manage multiple locations, and to share resources.
- Stay informed about what's happening
- More consistancy throughout your organization
- One combined overview rather than separate administrations
- It's easier to organize training sessions for multiple properties
Learning & Development Manager
You put all your efforts in training your staff.
It may be frustrating to realize how much time gets wasted on administrative tasks.
Furthermore, it takes so much effort to get Department Heads to nominate their team members for training.
KTMS believes in decentralizing the planning process, by making a Head of Department responsible for scheduling.
We provide a way to do this: a pro-active approach towards Department Heads, combined with a way to measure success.
It has proven to be succesful in increasing involvement throughout the organization, which results in qualified nominees.
- Plan more efficiently
- Stop wasting time on administrative tasks
- Involve department heads in the planning process
- Training records remain up to date automatically
Head of Department
You appreciate that training is important, but just don't have the time to look into it.
Trainingbase will help you recognize the priorities of each employee's development.
Due to a proactive approach, you will be informed well before a course takes place, which allows you to adjust your schedule.
- Be aware of the training need, and spend less time acting on it
- Be involved in the training process
- Use Trainingbase during staff evaluations for Personal Development Planning
You are interested in further developing yourself.
Your organization offers various training courses to all employees, but you don't exactly know which courses are available.
Furthermore, it sometimes feels like you receive certain courses too late, which makes them less useful and may be demotivating.
- Be aware of the available courses
- Know which courses to attend to grow within the organization
Being responsible for systems, only one thing is worse than a system that does not work: a system that affects other systems.
Trainingbase is offered through the Web, which means that you spend less time and money on implementation and maintenance.
- Nothing to install, ready to use from any location
- Not dependant on existing systems
- Trainingbase has been designed in the field, so it works in practice
- Updates are inspired by the constantly changing market needs, through feedback from all users
- Updates take place on the KTMS servers.